Saturday, March 8, 2014

There's about two hotels in my immediate neighborhood. I've been in each of them several times now, without being able to get anywhere really interesting. The pools are both cardlock protected, of course.

The very first time I went into the H Hotel, I took the elevator up to the 15th floor and took the stairwell the rest of the way up. Roof door locked, of course, and the door of the Posh Members' Lounge on the 18th floor I didn't even try, figuring it must be cardlocked, if one can just ride the elevator up there.

But one can't. I've never been able to since. The elevators must have been off security that day. Now I can't even get up the stairwell anymore. Damn! Should have seized the day.

Here's a hotel by Willingdon and the #1 Highway. Couldn't get in the pool, did get in the stairwell, couldn't get on the roof, took a photo through a small window on the top guest floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment